Graduate account manager
Graduate Account manger
Basic Salary of £25,000 + £10,000 OTE
Do you want to work as an account manager for one of the UK’s leading encryption service providers who provide an award-winning service to clients ranging from small business to enterprise level? My client is proud of their uniquely agile, effervescent, and people focused environment. Core values of Culture, Excellence, Ambition and Integrity run through everyone who work from them and this reflects in everything that they do.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who have recently (or are just about to complete) a degree in any field and looking for your first permanent role or first job change following 6-12 months of Sales experience.
The Internal Sales team play a vital part in the continuous success of my client. You will join our current Account Services team as an account manager, and you will be liaising and growing business within our current customers within both the commercial and government business sectors. You will need to be confident, ambitious, and be money motivated to succeed in this role.
- Seeking new business opportunities by targeting existing customers
- Developing an understanding of the client’s business challenges and advising them on ways in which solutions can be used to address those challenges
- Administering telesales enquiries and sending quotations and supporting literature out to existing customers
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel UK-wide.
- Promoting Egress products, services, training and consultancy
- Developing sales quotations, and progressing opportunities through to closure
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues
- Actively participating in events and seminars
- Full training in the company’s product portfolio and sales methodology will be provided to you. The potential to progress in this role quickly is very high. All our new Sales Executives start in Account Services and have the potential to move to New Business once they have finished their training.
- The subject of your degree is unimportant, but you must have a passion for Sales coupled with a genuine interest in the application of IT in a business environment.
- You must possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Have a demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- Previous exposure to a Sales environment would be advantageous, however as these roles are at the entry level, such experience is not mandatory.
- You must currently live, or be willing to relocate to, a commutable distance from our London office
- You must have a UK Driving License
Keywords: Graduate, sales, executive, technology, agent, broker, degree, IT, Business development, inside, development, account manager, channel, channel sales, cyber security, new business account manager