Client Development Consultant
Client Development Consultant - London
Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + OTE
An opportunity has come up for a Client Development Consultant with an innovative and disruptive company in the research and brand consultancy sector. This is a chance to work for a company with strong growth ambitions and who see the Client Development Consultant as a pivotal part of the company’s growth and success.
My client aims to inform and inspire by bringing data to life, creating action from evidence and developing brands based on knowledge and insight. Services include research, insights, strategic consultancy and brand positioning, based in London, my clients work spans the globe having worked with over 130 clients in more than 30 countries, ranging from blue-chip global corporations to small national and local businesses.
The client Development Consultant will be responsible for a portfolio of 10 key accounts. The Client Development Consultant will be responsible for maximising revenue within their portfolio by cross selling and up-selling products and services. We are looking for strong Client Development Consultants with the ability to map the market, develop strategic account plans, manage a pipeline of sales and close deal to develop new revenue.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strategic account planning and territory planning.
- Be able to adapt to different situations and think on your feet.
- A track record of hitting or exceeding targets.
- Analytical with a solution-based approach to problems.
- Must have a hunter mentality and be driven to be the best.
- Identification of client’s needs.
- Cross selling and up-selling.
- Articulate and display financial acumen.
- 3 years of experience in a Client development or Account Management role.
- Pipeline management through use of CRM.
- Consultative sales approach.
- Solutions sales experience
Benefits to name a few:
- Up to £45,000 salary for the right candidate
- Generous commission structure
- Dedicated training programme designed to help you succeed
- Structed career progression
- Attractive location surrounded by trendy restaurants and bars.
- Working within a highly competitive team that pushes you to succeed