Graduate Sales Consultant - London
Junior sales consultant - London
Basic Salary £22,000 - £25,000 + OTE
A truly unique opportunity with one of the leading companies within market research. This is a rare opportunity to kickstart your career within a highly competitive, fast growing and highly incentivised business.
Our client is a world leading provider of data and analysis for consumer, technology and healthcare businesses. Based in Blackfriars, you’ll reap the rewards of a well-structured training programme and a dedicated career progression plan. As a junior sales consultant you’ll be working in a phone based role that promises to be highly rewarded if you are driven, can hold a good conversation and are confident in your ability to deal with key stakeholders at a senior level.
- Fresh graduate educated to degree level.
- Smart, have good wit and be emotionally intelligent.
- Be able to adapt to different situations and think on your feet.
- A track record of hard work and wanting to achieve more than average.
- Analytical with a solution based approach to problems
- Be familiar with spin sales
- Articulate and display financial acumen
Benefits to name a few:
- Up to £25,000 salary for the right candidate
- Generous commission structure
- Dedicated training programme designed to help you succeed
- Structed career progression
- Incentives for hitting sales targets
- Working within a highly competitive team that pushes you to succeed
If you have a work hard/get results/play hard attitude looking to start your career with a true market leader, please apply and let us provide all the details & insights you need to decide if this could be the perfect career move for you!
Keywords: Graduate, sales, B2B, technology, agent, broker, degree, progression, trainee, inside, development, cold calling