Senior Solution Consultant
Senior Solution Consultant – London
£55,000 Basic + Uncapped Commissions (£80,000 OTE)
A truly unique opportunity has come up to work with a fast growing, leading Managed Print and IT Service Provider. This is a chance to work for a company with strong growth ambitions and who see the Senior Solution Consultant as a pivotal part of the company’s growth and success. They have over 25 years’ experience in this sector and work with thousands of customers worldwide to deliver a bespoke solution for Managed Print and IT Solutions.
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Car allowance
- Top performers will be earning more than £100K+
- Holiday Incentives
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will be working closely with the Sales Director and the Sales team to provide support to document/print management solution sales. You will also be tasked to assist the transition of such sales to service. The Senior Solution Consultant will support RFP bids, attend C-Level meetings and provide technical support as well as demonstrate document/print management solutions.
The career progression opportunity is for the Senior Solutions Consultant to build a team of skilled individuals and to manage that team. The Senior Solutions Consultant will also influence the strategic direction of our solutions portfolio.
- Knowledge of any of the following solutions: Papercut, Equitrac, eCopy, Autostore, Mobile print solutions (everyone Print), Fax solutions
- Knowledge of the different types of print systems such as Office and production colour systems (e.g. Fiery)
- Preferably Microsoft / Technology based Certification (e.g. Security, Network).
- Ideally holding a professional IT qualification (e.g., ITIL, TOGAF).
If you have the right attitude and are looking to advance your career as a Senior Solution Consultant, please apply and let us provide all the details & insights you need to decide if this could be the perfect career move for you!